Wednesday, December 28, 2022

No Time

 

When I was young, I used to not to care about time. But when i got older, especially when I became a mom, and my son became an adult, I started to think about how time flew by so fast. 

But I think, I became too aware of time. On the weekends, I will wake up early so I can do all the houseworks, so I can just relax the following day. Even if I don’t feel good, I will force myself to get them done. 

Suddenly, it dawned on me, I feel like I was racing against time, that I didn’t get to enjoy my life, and my family anymore. I even neglected my spiritual life, my time with God. 

In this days and age, where everybody’s into gadgets, and chaos everywhere, we forgot our relationship with God. I started to examine and asked myself, “do i want this to happen to me?” Of course not! When it’s my time to face God, I want Him to welcome me with wide arms. 

Our time here on Earth is limited, we’re just passersby. Let’s enjoy and live to the fullest, with God as the Center of our existence.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...