Thursday, March 30, 2023

Focus


Did it ever happen to you? Losing focus? Especially during times that you need to concentrate? It happens to me a lot lately.  It’s not like before that when I concentrate, I can do it without a problem.

I can think simultaneously. I’m not sure how my brain can do that, but we know that our brain is tricky. Yes, it tricks us! Especially when I pray. 

Every morning as I wake up, I always pray the rosary, that’s automatic. But there are times that I found my mind wandering, forgetting about the rosary. It’s like a trance. It’s taking me away from focusing on God and made me think of other things.

when were focusing on God, that’s when the “other side” attacks. We should be aware of that. The more we praise our Lord, the more temptations attack. 

But don’t be afraid, God is our best defender. He won’t let us go astray. For as long as we don’t live His side, we are safe, we are God’s children. And He loves all of us. 

Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...