Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter


 After the sacrifices, crucified, and died on the cross, Jesus jas Risen! And that was the first Easter. 

Though I wasn’t able to go to church today, I still didn’t forget to thank God for sending His only son to redeem us from sins. And we shouldn’t forget this.

We always remember Him during Holy Week, and Christmas. After that, we’re back from our normal selves. Isn’t it nice to remember Him everyday?

Like, the moment we open our eyes in the morning, and before we close them at night. We should always be thankful for all the blessings that we were given and will receive.

I know, who am I to say this. I’m not that religious and I know that I have my own share of mistakes and most of the time, I don’t listen to Him. But I want to be close to Him.

I want Jesus to be part of my life, I want to face Him when my time comes, and tell Him, that I lives for Him. And I hope, He’ll forgive me and will accept me in His Kingdom. When? I don’t know. In His time.

Happy Easter 🐣 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...