Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thoughts and Words


There’s a part of our brain that sends signal to our body to do something. So, before we speak the words, we thought about it first. But how come there are words that they said, that should’ve been thought fist before it’s been spoken?

I think what it meant was, we should think about it a lot of times, before we utter it, especially if that will hurt another person. They said our tongue no bone, but it’s as sharp as a knife. And that’s completely true.

When I’m mad, I choose to be silent. I’d rather not talk, I need to cool down first. Because, I don’t want to say something that will hurt somebody. When we’re angry, we don’t think right. That’s why I’m always careful what to say. I don’t cuss either nor call names, nor throw things. I just keep quiet, I don’t want to talk. I just want to be given a moment. 

After just a while, I’ll be ok. It won’t help to say bad things then when the anger subsided, you’ll regret what you said. But it’s too late.the words has been spoken, you already hurt the feelings of the other party, and even if we apologize, the damage has been done. So, just remember, when you get mad, take a deep breath and maybe counting from 1-10 will help. Just like in the internet world, think first, before you click 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...