Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Gossip


 Who doesn’t like/love gossip? I guess everybody, including me. But I only to a certain extent. Not to harm people. But with others, it’s already a part of their life. I guess they can’t live without it. That’s the sad reality 😞.

Today, I was a victim of gossip. I guess that was before but I only learned about it today. At first I will just let it go, but I can’t. Because first, I want to clear my name, second, I want them to know that it’s not right. And last, it’s to shut them up!

I don’t like negativity, I will listen to it at first, but  I don’t want to hear it over and over and over again.

So, I had to confront the person who spread the gossip about me. The thing with those kind of people, they had the guts to say something, but once confronted, they make up excuses, and kept mum about it.

Oh well, too bad for them. If they only ask me upfront, I will tell them, not talk behind me. When confronted, she  said she thought she was right. Hello, if you’re not sure, just keep quiet, less talk, less mistake. 

The people who spread false information didn’t realize that they hurt the people that are involve. As for me, if I don’t know, I’ll shut up, that’s the best thing that one can do.

Like what they say in the internet world, think before you click! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...