Monday, May 22, 2023

Pouring Rain


 It’s spring time isn’t it? And it’s almost summer. But if you live in New Mexico, you can barely feel the spring and summer .it’s been raining, snd every afternoon, as soon as I’m driving home, the rain will pour. 

When I say it was pouring, it was really pouring, that I can’t see the road. I know it’s nice, while other countries like the Philippines, need the rain, because it’s too hot there, here I am ranting about the rain.

One thing about it is that, it doesn’t last. But I just hope, we experience summer this year. Summer here is just like a week, and the rest is cold weather…lol

But what can I do, Lord knows what He is doing. I should be thankful snd grateful.

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...