Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Traffic


 I got home @ 6pm today. I got stuck in the traffic, in Santa Fe. I left work a lil bit after 4pm, had to wait for my son. He gave me flowers and cash for mother’s day. He wasn’t able to bring it to me because he worked in the hospital for 2 days, with 12 hours shift each day. 

I barely left my work when i got stuck in the traffic in the freeway for an hour. It was tiring. I started to get cranky, but I composed myself. Even if I get mad or cry, that won’t change anything.

So I just decided to keep calm and just listen to the music. When I got to the place where the accident, which was the cause of the traffic, it was already been cleared. 

Most of the time, the drivers are just being nosy, hence, the slow flow of traffic. And those people who don’t know how to drive, are always the ones who caused the accidents. 

I just hope there are no casualties, hope they’re all ok. I’m just glad and thankful to God that I got home safe. Had my dinner, and now, I’m in my bedroom, ready to hit the sack.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings that we received today, and thank you for keeping us all safe.

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...