Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday


As usual, I woke up @ past 5am today. Took the dogs out, did the laundry, cleaned the house. At 10am, we went to see my husband’s grandson, it’s his 13th birthday. He gave him money as present, then went to Costco. Then went home.

At home, I continued my laundry, and proceeded to get my blood pressure medicine. Went to get gas, but my debit card always get declined by the gas station near here. So I had to drive farther. Good thing I didn’t have any issues with my payment.

Right now, As I’m updating this blog, I can feel that I’m so exhausted, but as soon as I lie down, it’ll be hard for me to fall asleep. 

So I ask you oh Lord  Jesus Christ, to watch over us, and keep us safe always. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...