Tuesday, July 11, 2023

I-25 On-Going Construction


 On my way home yesterday, I got stuck in the traffic @ I-25. I forgot about it, they’ve been  doing it since Friday. And I thought today, they’ve been done. Good thing I saw the sign before I jumped in the freeway, they’re still there.

I had no choice but to turn and took Cerillos Rd. And it seems like the construction is not enough, I got stuck again because of the accident, then another one. It was almost 6pm when I got home since I had to stop by to the store to buy my rice. 

When I got home, had to take the dogs out, cooked my dinner, took another shower, by the time I was about to eat, it was already 7pm. 

I usually go to bed @7:30, but since I ate late, had to wait a lil bit. 

I what a busy and tiring day. But still, thank you Lord for this day and for all the blessings that we received. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...