Saturday, July 29, 2023

Rude!


 I didn’t do much today, I just washed some clothes and chill afterwards. I got to watch my favorite kdrama on netflix. But in the afternoon, my husband and I went to look for green chile.

It’s that time of the year now. Where we buy a box of green chiles, and have the store roast it. The only tiring part is to peel, seed, and pack it. But this time, we’re planning to just pack it, an store them in the fridge.

They said it’s tastier if you leave the seeds in, also, it’s easier not to peel the whole box.

On our way to the store, we saw a lot of rude people. A round-about is being built near our house, stop signs are around it, but we noticed a lot of people doesn’t stop, it doesn’t matter who got there first, they just ignored it. 

In another street, there was this driver who even get my husband a dirty look, probably because he wanted to get to the far right lane. Then we we got to the store, there was another rude guy. I mean, i told my husband, it doesn’t cost anything to be nice to others, but they chose not to.

I wish I can turn back the time, where everything is easy, and everybody’s nice. It will also be nice to live in a better world, where people respect each other and knows God 🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...