Tuesday, August 8, 2023

How do you handle criticism?


 Nowadays, we can easily be judged and criticized, even people that we don’t know personally, even those that we never met in our entire life. With just one click on the keyboard, it’s over!

They say we should welcome criticism, shake off the negative, and learn from it, and continue with the good one. 

I just read the book of Joyce Meyer, I read it every night. Today’s reading is about rejection and criticism, and this where I got this topic. 

In the Bible, when Jesus and His disciples got rejected and criticized, He advised them to just shake it off. And that’s true. It is better to keep quiet and keep moving forward.

It’s a waste to get angry over something. It’s just a waste of time and energy. Each one of us are entitled to our own opinion.  

Always think about what happened to Jesus. He was ridiculed, mocked and criticized, but He just ignored them. Even when they crucified Him. He even asked to God the Father to forgive them for they don’t know what they’re doing. 

Father, I pray that I may be able to forgive those who hurt and did me wrong. Because I know, forgiveness is God’s will for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...