Monday, January 2, 2023

Darkness

 


It’s winter time. The night is longer than the daylight. My work starts at 7am, it’s an hour drive. I usually wakes up @ 4am to give me time to do everything, and leave before 6am. 

At times like this, it’s still dark when I leave for work. At first I was scared because I never experienced it before, it’s always hard for me to drive in the dark, that’s why I always call my family back home to keep me company, and to keep me from being scared. 

There are times they’re not available, so I just entertain myself by listening to my favorite radio station. 

I am not as scared when it’s still dark early morning, because I know, the sun will come out eventually. Unlike at night, I know it gets darker as night gets deeper. But in the same darkness, as soon as our eyes get used to it, we began to see the light. 

Just like in life, it’s not always bright as light. There are times when it gets dark and scary. Life is not always a bed of roses. We face difficulties. We have to fight in order to survive. And to survive, we have to stay strong, and stay positive. We have to keep going, we have to stand up if we stumble in the dark. 

There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. If you my friend think that you’re in the end of the line, pray hard, you’re not alone. God always sends an angel to help us. Stay strong. 


"While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

JOHN 9:5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...