Sunday, January 1, 2023

January 1st, 2023

Happy New Year!!! It’s the 1st day of the new year. A new beginning, a new hope. We had our ups and downs last year. The mere fact that we survived the past year, and we’re facing a new one is already a blessing. 

Have you had a new year’s resolution? I used to when I was young. Before the year ends then, I will write all the wrong things that I did, wrote down all the things that I wanted to change. But those too are the things of the past now. I don’t have any new year’s resolutions anymore. Instead, I tried my best to do things that are appropriate. 

Whatever I did wrong, it was past behind me. I can’t make it right now. All I can do is avoid doing the same mistakes again. 

What makes me sad is thinking about the people that were close to me that are gone now. My mother is one, she was my great influence, my rock. I still have a lot of things to say and do and places to visit with her. Next are my friends. New year or not, I pray for them everyday.

Whatever new year brings, let’s all pray and hope for the best. Don’t forget to include everybody in our prayers. And let us all thank God for our life, and all the graces that we received. Everyday that we wake up is a blessing. Life itself is a blessing. 

A new year, a new hope, a new beginning. 

HAPPY 2023!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...