Thursday, January 5, 2023

Priorities

I always hear it during job interviews, how do you prioritize your work? My usual answer is, I prioritize my work from the most important, to the lesser one. 

When I was little, just like other kids, my priority was to play, play, play. When I was in school, my priority was to be with my friends. It was always fun to be with our friends right? Sharing laughter, talk about our crushes, helping each other with homeworks, etc, etc, etc. 

Our priorities changed as we mature. After college, it was a priority to find a job, then to build my own family. That’s the time that we become focused in our family, our own family for that matter. The responsibilities started to build in, and it becomes serious. 

I remember when we were young, it was a must to take a nap after we come home from school. We didn’t like it, we always protested, I can still hear my mother’s voice telling us, “when you grow old, you won’t be able to take a nap even if you want to.” She was right. Because of a lot of responsibilities, we can’t afford it anymore. It seemed like 24 hours is not enough. 

But you know what? It doesn’t matter how busy we get, how many bills we have to pay, or how short the days are, don’t forget to set your priority, don’t forget to take care of yourself. Take your time, enjoy life, be healthy, and above all, prioritize God, and everything else will follow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...