Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday



Woke up @ 6AM today. Had to get up right away, my puppy, Sam, had an appointment with the groomer @ 8. Aside from that, we woke up from Rosemary’s meowing outside our bedroom. She was hungry and can’t wait for me to fill her dish up. 

After dealing with the dogs, I started the coffee, and gave Sam a bath. The weather is gloomy and snowing a little when we left. After dropping Sam off, drove back home and took a shower. My friend and I had a lunch date. We were friends since we were young. 

We are both live in the same state, but we seldom see each other. When I said seldom, it’s really seldom. The last time we saw each other was in 2013, and it’s now 2023. It’s been 10 years…lol

But despite those years, nothing changed. It seemed just like yesterday. The warmth of our friendship is still there. We talked about our family, and friends that we left behind in our home country. Only time changed, and our age. 

Good friends will remain good friends despite of the years that gone by. I was happy to see her again and looking forward for the next one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...