Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Mistakes



When I was a in elementary, and even in high school, I used to have a pencil case. I even had different sizes of pencil then.
Some had erasers some didn’t. But I always have an eraser. In case I make mistakes, I can easily erase it. 

Nowadays, there are pencils that has no eraser, though there are still some that exist, but the most common that we used is the white out or correction tape. 

But whether you use the traditional eraser or white out, they were made to correct mistakes. 

Just like in life, when we make mistakes, we tend to correct it.
It’s like giving ourselves another chance. 

It doesn’t matter how many mistakes we made in life, we can always correct them, just don’t make the same mistake over and over again. 

There’s always room for improvement. We just have to pay attention and be careful, that’s what life is about. As long as we admit that we made mistakes and learned from it, we’re fine.
Nobody’s perfect 👍 😉. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...