Saturday, January 14, 2023

Weekends


I love weekends. When I was a student, I always looked forward to the weekends. It meant that I can sleep late, play with my friends, and not to worry about homeworks. 

Until I grew up and started working. My first job was a teacher, so, no classes during weekends. Until I worked in a telephone company. It was shifting, and it was hard to get a Saturday & Sunday off, especially we were just newly hired. But with good friends and some luck, I always found a way to take a weekend off.

Fast forward to the present. Aside from weekends off, there were times that we get lucky to take extra day/s off during the weekdays, if there are delays or closures of school due to inclement weather or snow storms. 

Actually, whatever day it is, the important thing is that, we are able to take a time out from our jobs, we need a breather, and thank God for the rest days. Weekend is the time to recharge, to spend time with our family, to chill. And when it’s over, we can start again, and wait for another weekend off 😊. 

Happy weekend 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...