Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Cancelled!!


 Schools and work has been cancelled today due to inclement weather. Thank God.  Though I didn’t wake up at 4am, I still woke up at past 5am. 

Been watching the weather, the ice has been melted here, but not in Santa Fe, my friend just told me that it just started to snow there again.

I remember when I was young student, Philippines is surrounded by water, so we get a lot of typhoons. We only have 2 seasons, rainy days and summer time. I remember that we always pray for a typhoon so we didn’t have to go to school, we can stay at home and play. I miss those days.

Now that I’m here in the US, we don’t have much rain, but we have snow. Though we don’t have much snow like in East Coast, we get enough to get the schools cancelled, and the state buildings to be closed.

Due to poor weather, they always decide to either delay the opening of public schools, or close it completely for safety measures. Just like today.

I just stayed at home the whole day, in my jammies. I took a shower this afternoon, and changed into a different pajamas, and of course, watching my favorite KDrama.

Hoping that the ice will stick on the ground, so that, even if they don’t close our building, we’ll have a 2-3 hours delay, at least 😜.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...