Monday, February 13, 2023

Bad Weather



It was raining on and off the whole day today while I was at work. And when I got off, it was pouring hard, with snow. Good thing that it didn’t rain much here at home.

But @ 7PM, I got a call from my co-worker/friend, Minerva, she told me that the snow is pretty bad, she already have 3 inches in her yard. My son said the same thing. 

Outside, I can hear the whistle of the wind, though we don’t have a snow, as of the moment, yet. But I doubt it. It rain probably but not snow. We didn’t have a lot of snow this year, not even in Santa Fe, but they got more there than here.

Most probably we’ll have a delay or much better if they will cancel the public schools, that means they’ll close the state buildings too. 

Even if they will decide to close the schools and state buildings, I will still have to get up @4am, still have to get ready for work. But what can we do, I am a responsible employee, and have to do what I’m expected to do 😉.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...