Thursday, February 23, 2023

Early Dismissal


 Went to work today. My program was steady, had to finish processing the checks that were due today. There are times that my co-workers will chat with me. We had our first 15 minutes at 10AM. 

Before 12noon, we got and email that the maintenance people will turn off the water in our bathrooms. The management decided to give us an admin leave for the rest of the day. They sent us home!!! Yay!!!

This is what I like about my job, about working for the government. Aside from all the holidays, we have extra time  off, unexpectedly. If there is winter storm, and the publicly schools decided to delay the classes or completely cancelled them, we will to. The bonus part is, i get both ways. I live in a different county/city. Even if they didn’t cancel in the city where I work, but they did where I live, I am excuse. Or the public schools where I live didn’t cancel, and the city where I work cancelled, I don’t have to go either. Nice huh? πŸ˜ƒ

That’s why my dogs were surprised when they saw me came home early. They were so happy, so was I πŸ˜‰.

Anywqys, time to fo to bes. Thank God it’ll be Friday πŸ˜ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...