Friday, February 3, 2023

Friyay!!!


 Finally! It’s the weekend! I always want to sleep longer and stay on bed late, but I know it won’t happen. It’s just a wishful thinking. Aside from I automatically wake up @ 6am, my body aches if I get up late. Also, aside from my dogs, my cat, Rosemary will wake us up. Especially if she don’t have food. 

The least that I can wake up is @ 7am, that’s the latest. Back when I was young, I can sleep until 2pm. It was when I was single. My only worries then was homeworks, reporting, and what clothes to wear, and where should we (my friends) hang out. 

Those were the days when I didn’t have responsibilities yet. Though my son’s an adult now and moved out, I have 7 pets to take care of, aside from my husband of course. 

With my dogs around, I can’t have enough rest. They’re à handful. But I love them dearly. They make me happy but they make me real

 tired too…lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...