Saturday, February 4, 2023

Lights, Camera, Action!



I’m not really a fanatic of movies. When I was young, yes! But I like movies that are sweet, love stories, & family-oriented.  I used to love suspense-thriller, as well as actions. 

I stopped watching suspense-thriller movies, I dunno, I just don’t like it anymore. Probably because I always watch the true to life stories of serial killers and murderers. It sacred me. 

I’d like to watch action films, especially those when they chase cars, even now, when we watch cops show or PD live, I always get entertained by those, I guess I’m weird…lol

I used to read books too, fantasies like Harry Potter and the likes. But not anymore either. During my free time, I just love watching Korean dramas. It’s because they have good stories, and they’re light, and they’re funny. They have a lot of good writers. 

I have just finished watching an action movie, that was pretty good. Though it was a few years ago when they made it, I liked it. 

Pinoy movies are like Western, when I was young, I like it, but as I grew older, it doesn’t entertain me anymore. In fact, it irritated me now. Oh well, I know others probably won’t agree with me, but what can you do? To each his own. 

Will go back watching my Kdrama now 😉. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...