Friday, February 10, 2023

Life is Short but Sweet

 

It’s true life is short. It seemed just like yesterday when I was young. Enjoying my life, no bills to pay, no big problems. The only problem I had then were my homeworks, especially my Mathematics subject, my allowance, what movies to watch, when can I see my crushes… etc etc etc.

I didn’t know that becoming an adult has a lot of responsibilities, although I always heard my mother telling us, to enjoy our life then, especially when they were telling us to take a nap, which my siblings and I really hated. I remembered her told us to take advantage of it, because when we grow old, we wouldn’t be able to do that even if we want to, now I know what she was talking about, she was right. 

I realized life is short when I lost my mother, it didn’t occur to me before that one day, she’ll be gone 😢, even some of my friends, one day they’re here, another day, they’re gone. It made me sad and empty inside. 

When I slipped on the ice and dislocated my arm, it got swollen big time. I happened so fast, it made me think hard, what if I hit my head on the concrete and died? One day I was alive, then in a minute, I’m dead! That’s scary. Good thing I just dislocated my left arm, and the doctor was able to put it back. 

I know all of us are just passersby here on Earth. We should cherish every moment, especially with our love ones, we didn’t know when, but if that happens, I hope God will welcome me with an open arms in HIS Kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...