Thursday, February 9, 2023

Television

 


When I was young, we only had 1 television, and a black & white at that. It had a case that had doors. It didn’t have a remote control to channel the tv. To watch different channel, we had to get up and channel it.

As years went by, television evolved. Now it got bigger and bigger, and the screen is flat. Gone are the days when we used to move the antennas to get a better picture. Now, we have to subscribe to either cable or satellite to watch tv. There are a lot of different channels now, that for me is useless because we never get watch those. 

Before, you have to be at home to watch your favorite shows, not anymore, as long as you have wifi, you can access it even if you’re inside the plane. That’s how technologies are now.

We also have other means to watch tv, like netflix and other live streaming providers. Everything now costs a lot of money. 

With all these, I still thank God that we didn’t have cellphones and all these distractions when I was growing up. I was able to enjoy my youth, my family and friends. I also was able to study hard. Though I don’t mind these either.

Afterall, change is the only constant in this world 😉. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...