Friday, February 17, 2023

Tired/Exhausted


I feel so tired today. Probably because I did a lot @ work. Though we only went to work for 3 days, because of the snow storm. Still, because I was so busy that it equaled to a week worth’s of work.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my job. I finally found a job that I enjoy, it doesn’t pay much, but the important thing is, I like it, as well as my co-workers, and my supervisor.

I also like my program, it’s due every month, that’s why I’m always busy, and the time goes by so fast. 

But thank God it’s Friday. I don’t have to get up @ 4am, though I still wake up as early as 6am, have to take the dogs out, I don’t mind though. I can’t stay late to bed, unlike when I was young. Staying late makes my body ache. And it makes me feel like, I will lose half of the day if I get up late.

I am a morning person, since I was young, I got used of getting up early. That’s why, I get up right away as soon as I hear the alarm. If I stay and didn’t get up, I might fall asleep again, and wake up late. It happened before, I ended up calling in.

So, tomorrow is Saturday, laundry and cleaning day. That’s another thing why I get up early, to start the chores, so I can just relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Happy weekend๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...