Thursday, February 16, 2023

Cheap International Flights? Hmmm


 For a few months now, my husband and I has been looking for a cheap flights to the Philippines, and we found it very ridiculous. Why? Because for one person, it costs like more than $2,000!!! I told him, we should wait, maybe we can find a good deal. So we end waited, but it’s still the same! 

The other day, I found $1,600,  but when I checked the details, aside from the layover will take more than 12 hours, the flight will have the total of 31 hours!!!! Not just that, there are flights that the layover is in the Middle East. Oh no! I don’t want to go to that route!

Aside from it’s making me nervous every time I see on the news about newbie pilots, who cause accidents. The hiring process is not that strict anymore, and they’re inexperienced.

If only the Philippines is just a stone away, that I didn’t have to ride an airplane and the flight doesn’t take 28 hours before it gets there. 

But what can we do, I miss my family and my friends, and besides, it’s my birth country. As the saying goes, ‘there’s no place like home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...