Monday, March 27, 2023

Healthy Living???


 I had to fast last Saturday for I had to have my bloodwork done.  It was ordered by my doctor the last time I went to see him, ‘twas last month.

Today, I noticed that I got an email from my doctor, ‘twas the result of my bloodwork. My internal organs are normal, thank God. But my LDL and my thyroid hormone went up, abnormal 😞.

Lately, been eating fatty foods especially pork belly, and dairy, been eating ice cream, (yes, in the middle of winter), and chocolates. 

I promised myself that I’ll stay away from them starting today, I will resume exercising too. And I noticed that I’m gaining weight again.

Have to be determined if I want to stay fit and be healthy. 

So…let’s get physical, physical….lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...