Sunday, March 26, 2023

Vacation


Plane tickets are ridiculously high! We’ve been looking for June flight, but can’t find any that’s cheap. Aside from that, it’ll take 3 days! No way!!!

So finally today, we were able to buy, now our target dates but it’s in September. It’s cheaper than those $2k ticket that we found before for June or July. This will do.

It’s been 6 years since I’ve visited my home country, and it’s about time! This time, I won’t be traveling alone, my husband will come with me. It’s been 15 years for him, the last time was 2008, I was still in the Philippines then.

Though it’s still 6 more months, I’m so excited and happy. I will be seeing my family again, and I’ll be eating my favorite Pinoy foods!!! Yay!!! 😂😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...