Saturday, April 1, 2023

Chicken and Pork Ribs Barbecue


Wow! Sounds good huh! Those what I craved for today. So we looked up if there’s one that’s near our place, and yes, there’s one. 

I suddenly craved for chicken bbq., it’s been a while since I had some. I don’t like the roasted that they sell in the stores. It just smells good when you’re walking near it, but it’s not appetizing when you eat it.

I remembered in the Philippines, you can find barbecue stand in every corner, and they really smells good. So when my husband and I were thinking about what to eat for dinner, and since it’s been a while since we both eat chicken bbq, we decided to drive a long way. 

Fortunately, there’s one nearby, it’s Rudy’s barbecue. He ordered online, paid for it, and off we went to pick it up. They were cheap compared to eating to fastfood. 

They were good, their sauce did it. Cravings satisfied. But if i were to compare to the chicken and pork barbecue in the Philippines, this doesn’t compare. I’ll still choose the Mang Inasal, or Andok’s. They’re juicy and tasty even without the sauce.

In a few months, i will be tasting those again, we’ll be there for two weeks, and I’m hoping against hope, that I will be eating my favorite pinoy foods, including chicken barbecue 😉 ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...