Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday


It’s Sunday, that only means one thing, tomorrow is Monday, and back to work!!! Oh no!!! Days really go by so fast. I feel so tired everyday. I can feel that it’s getting the best of me. 

Most of the time, I am out of breath, or I can’t breathe. Maybe I’m old, or am I dying? I don’t want to think about that. I just want to live and enjoy my daily life. I know I’m still too young to die. 

But then, if that’s what God’s plan, who am i to resit right? We’re only passersby here on Earth. God created this, and so are we. If it’s our time to go, it is time to go. No one can resist that. 

Everyday is a new beginning, every day when we wakes up, it’s truly a blessing. That only means, we still have a mission. We have to enjoy life to the fullest, for tomorrow might not come.

And if ever tonight’s my last night, I am thankful that He gave me my parents, siblings, my son and husband, and all my love ones. Whatever i did wrong, whoever I hurt, I am sorry. Thank you Lord for this life and the people that surround and live me for what I am. 

I love you all ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...