Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Forgetfulness

When I was young, especially when I was in school, I used to have a sharp memory, or shall I say, I used to have a photographic memory. I will just scan something, and I already remember it.

It was easy for me to memorize, that was then. Now, sometimes I still have it, especially if I won’t force myself to remember something. It’ll come naturally. But if I’ll tell myself to remember, that’s the time that I always forget.

Little things like, if I’m leaving, I’ll go out, but come right back, because I forgot my car key, or will go to the store, wrote down the list of what I’m gonna buy, but when I go home, I forgot to buy this and that. 

But still, I’m grateful that my mind is not that bad, it’s still sharp, but not as when I was young. Out brain grows old too. I just wish I won’t get Alzheimer’s, because I want to grow older, and remember all the people that I met, and all my love ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...