Monday, April 24, 2023

Guilt Trip


 

I really don’t like people who make you feel guilty. Those thay you know they did you wrong but they’re good in twisting the story, and in the end, you’re the guilty one.

I maybe strong when you look at me, but I can always feel guilty if I knew that I made somebody feel bad. I always make joke, but if that joke made somebody mad or hurt, I always offer my apology, even  after that, it made me feel guilty.

But what I don’t like is that, in an argument, you know you were in the right, but the other person is good in turning the table, and will make you think that it was your fault in the firt place. 

That’s another term for gaslighting. I don’t like it. Period.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...