Sunday, April 23, 2023

Your Fault!


 People make mistakes, we’re human. Others don’t own up to their mistakes, do you think it’s ok? Of course no! We should always admit that we’re wrong, there’s nothing wrong with that.

But blaming others? Pointing fingers at other people when you know that you were also a part of it? That’s totally a big mistake! 

There are other people that are good in blaming others, maybe for them to feel better. Would it really make them feel better? It takes two to tango especially with two people. We can’t just blame other people, we know that there are two sides of the story. 

When I made mistakes, especially at work, I always own up to it. I never blamed other people. When I know I did it, I always say sorry and will not do it again.

There are times that I don’t say sorry, why? Because I know, I didn’t do it. And when I say sorry, I meant it. There are people that can easily say sorry but doing the same mistakes over and over again.

So when you make mistakes, own it. Say sorry, and make sure you mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...