Monday, April 3, 2023

Palm Sunday

I know, today is Monday and not Sunday. I missed it yesterday. And this week is Holy Week. 

I remember back then when Holy Week is really Holy. No schools, no transportation, no shows on tv, if there was, it was everything about Jesus. And from Maundy Thursday to Black Saturday, everybody’s quiet.

All we heard was the singing of old people about the Passion of Christ. And when Easter Sunday comes, everybody will go to church, kids were egg hunting. Jesus has Risen so everybody’s celebrating. 

I miss those days. When everybody in our neighborhood weee still alive, including my mother. They were the ones who were very busy. Our life then was simple but happy. 

The celebration of Easter then was meaningful. Not anymore, especially here in the US, at least in the Philippines, a lot of them there still celebrates, here, there are some, but not majority. 

Anyway, as long as we have Jesus in our life, who can be against us? 

God is alive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...