Friday, April 14, 2023

Puppies


They’re almost 4-week old now, and as days go by, they’re getting so cute!!! They can see now, and they started playing. The red one growls and barks now…lol

I want to keep all of them if given a chance, but I get to tired from cleaning after them especially when I come home from work, too tired from a long drive, and from being busy work. Then when I go home, have to clean their mess, mop the floor, and sometimes, cook dinner.

If only we don’t have 7 pets, but we do, and I don’t want to add more. Also, my son will have a fit…lol… not that he have a say or can tell me what to do, but still, it’s a lot of work, and we can’t go somewhere because nobody will look after them.

It’s still a problem who will take care after them in September when we live for a vacay in the Philippines m. That’ll be for 2 weeks. My son has work, and Joe’s grandson as well.

But I know, before we leave, we’ll find someone. 

Back to the puppies, I really wish, but it is what it is….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...