Thursday, April 13, 2023

Patience


 Do you have patience? Or you get irritated easily? I used to be patient. It always take a while before I get irritated or mad. But as I age, I noticed that I easily get mad. 

There are times that I get impatient for small things. I don’t like it, but I can’t help it. 

I remember when I was young, I was very patient. It’ll take me a while to get mad at something or to anybody. But not anymore. 

Sometimes I can control it, but I can’t especially when I tired, which most of the time, I am.

Anyway, I pray to God to give me enough patient, to guide me and strengthen my faith in Him, because I know that, if I will always think of His love for me, for us, that’s enough reason, for me to be patient, not just to what I pray for, but to those whom I love, being surrounded with. 

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...