Saturday, May 20, 2023

Exhausted 🥱


 It’s my day of but I woke up @ five in the morning. It was because Redd kept on crying, ans I didn’t want to wake up Joe. What I did was, picked her up, na d called Sam, and we went to the vacant room.

I was planning o going back to sleep, but Wally kept on barking downstairs. If I ignored him, he might ended up waking the whole neighborhood.

I had no choice but to go downstairs, took them all out so they can di their business. Then, I proceeded to cleaning the house. Though I was hungry, I had to wait until I had my bloodwork.

At least I accomplished my house chores routine today, except cleaning the upstairs. I can still do that tomorrow. Right now, I need to stop and sleep.

Lord, thank you for all your blessings and for keeping us safe at all times. In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...