Friday, May 19, 2023

God is good all the time !!’


All the time, God is good. God is a forgiving God. We might not know it, but He’s always with us, within us, guiding us. Giving us comfort, giving us strength.

Thank you Lord for this day, for this whole week. For all the blessings that we we received. For keeping us safe, especially yesterday, when it was pouring so hard on my way home. That I can’t see the road ahead of me. But I was able to make it, and I know that God guided me and kept me safe. 

Everyday, we witnessed miracles, life itself is a miracle. Even when we wake up and see another day, it’s a miracle. 

We should not forget God. We should always be thankful and grateful. 

Amen πŸ™ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...