Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother’s Day


 Thank you Lord for all the mothers, especially my mother and mother in law. Also, to my aunts and sisters. Thank you Lord for giving us a very good mother who raised us and sacrificed for us.

Too bad my mother is not around anymore. I wish she’s still around. I wish I could’ve brought her here and took her to different places, shower her with everything she deserves. 

But I know she’s in a better place now. And God is taking very good care of her, together with my father. 

Thank you God for giving me an opportunity to be a mother. For having a son who’s very responsible. Thank you also for my sisters, who took care of me when I was young. And even now.

I also thank you for today, for giving me the opportunity to see my long time friends. 

And lastly, thank you Father God for sharing your dear mother, the Virgin Mary. 

God is good! Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...