Saturday, May 13, 2023

Busy!!’



 


It was a busy day today. Set up my alarm @5am, but actually woke up @3. I slept again for a short while, but before i knew it, my alarm was already buzzing.


Went to Santa Fe with Joe, he had to bring breakfast burrito to his security guards. He just had to make sure that all six of them were there. 


Got back home @ 9, had to continue doing the laundry, cleaned and vacuumed, did my nail afterwards. 


I was supposed to meet up Ging-Ging, Belen’s sister. But for some reason, it didn’t happen. I told her, there’ll be always next time. 


Joe took me out for dinner instead. He made reservations, this is to celebrate mother’s day. We went out today because there’ll be a lot of people tomorrow. 


It got me tired afterwards, probably because I woke up very early. But I’m not complaining. At least we got to spend time together. 

 

Happy mother’s day to all the mothers in the world. Especially to my nanay in heaven 😁❤️🥰💐.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...