Monday, May 1, 2023

Hospital


 I called in sick again today, though I’m still sick, it was Joe. He woke up not seeing anything and can’t walk due to the swollen knee. Our bedroom is upstairs, my worry was, how can he go downstairs when he can’t see nor walk.

Fast forward, we went to the veterans hospital ER, there were lots of old veterans that were already there. He checked in, but hours went by and he was never called yet. Tic tac tic tac…

It was so called there, and I got bored, so I  went to my car, there I waited by watching my Kdrama. Good thing I downloaded the episodes and I can watch it without interruptions.

‘Twas already past 12noon when he came out, we were right, he has oink eyes. He wasn’t able to have his knee checked, he  was told that that’ll be another series of tests, which will take a lot of hours. If he had the tests, we’ll probably still there up until now.

They call it Emergency room, but they made people wait for hours and hours. Even urgent care, you’ll end up spending your precious day in there.

That’s why nobody wants to go there, me neither, i’ d rather wait for my doctor’s appointment than go there. 

Thank God I don’t get sick much and thank God especially that my husband is ok now. He was able to see and walk. I oray that he’ll be healthier and stronger, and that You heal him completely Oh Lord..

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...