Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Meh


 Days went by fast today at work. I stopped by at my son’s work  & dropped off the spring rolls that he requested, with adobo on the side. He gave me a tour inside, met his co-workers, they’re all nice, especially the Filipina nurse. Of course, most of our fellow countrymen are nice. Though there are some that are not.

I got home late. Had to clean up first, of course, took a shower, then ate my dinner. Just read a lil while, then went upstairs. 

We’re staying here in the extra bedroom. I don’t want to disturb Joe, he’s sick, and he easily gets irritated with the puppies whining. I understand. And to avoid it, had to bring the puppies here. 

I just hope he’ll feel better soon. That’s why sometimes, i’d rather be sick than him. At least I know I can take care if myself. I also hope, he won’t lose his voice, and get back to his normal self.

In Jesus name! Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...