Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Thank you Lord


Today, I just want to thank the Lord our God for always keeping is safe, and for all the blessings that He gave us, especially today.

We often asked for many thing when well pray but always forget to thank Him. There are certain times too that I forgot to thank Him right away, maybe too much excitement? Or because I already got what I prayed for? Well, not really, I admit that there are times that I didn’t thank Him right away, but, I always thank Him.

Thank you Lord for being a forgiving, loving, and selfless God. Thank you for keeping me, my family, and all my love ones safe at all times. 

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...