Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Laughters

 

Laughter is the best medicine. And it makes us look younger πŸ˜€. Also, it’s contagious, and free! Aside from I am Asian, I am also a Filipina. Filipinos as known for being happy all the time.

We laugh at everything.  We take everything lightly. Even with calamities, or tragedies, us Pinoys (as we call ourselves), are known for being “cool” …lol

I always love to laugh. Even if I have problems, I made sure that I smile, or look happy, though deep inside, I’m crying. I just don’t want others to know. I don’t want to burden others with my problems. 

Though if asked, I open up to people that I’m close with, or comfortable with. 

I guess I just don’t want to make problem out of problems. Does it make sense? It does to me. 

Laughter is free!!! Let’s practice it everyday. It wont cost you anything πŸ˜ŠπŸ™„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...