Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday

First day of the work week. Kinda busy, though it’s a bit quiet because some of my co workers are off on this day, some called in sick, and some are on vacation. 

There are times like this because tax season is over. But my program is due every month, so I get busy most of the time, if not steady.

When I got home, I saw Sam with her new haircut. She looks so cute with a little red ball on her head. Everybody treated her like a new dog, and I guess, the little red ball made her “tough”, because she was grumpy to other dogs, especially to Mary. They tried to fight again…lol

Anyways, I’m tired now. I’ll bring the dogs out so they can do their “business” before going to bed. Then I’ll head upstairs to hit the sack πŸ˜€.

Thank you Lord for this day, for keeping all of us, and for all the blessings that we received. Amen πŸ™ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...