Monday, June 26, 2023

Oh well!


 I still can believe it! How is a good intention turned out to be bad? I had no idea. All I know is that, I thought I was caring for a friend. but it turned out, it was a bad thing to do.

It started when I had a bad dream, and it involved my friend. It was really bad that I got so worried about that friend. It seemed so real. So I decided to contact my so-called friend, in every means possible, but to no avail.  

I was so worried that I even told my husband, and he helped me, days went by but still nothing. Until one day, I found out that my friend is ok, as well as the family member. 

I felt stipid because, out of all the means of communications, there was one that I missed. And because of that, there was misunderstanding, that resulted to somebody got suspicious, got mad, and then everything got tangled up.

One thing that was hurtful was, when they jumped into conclusions, that somebody was stalking somebody. What the hell! Maybe I have to blame the ID show. Because of that, I got scared and thought my bad dream was really true. 

And I learned my lesson not to care so much. Because even if you know somebody that long, we really don’t know them! 

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes, and for realizing that we can’t trust just anybody, but You. 

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...