Sunday, June 25, 2023

Life’s Lesson


Life is mysterious. There are times that we have to decipher what’s ahead of us, or why certificates things happened or happening to us. 

Just like that Forrest Gump said in the movie of the same title, “life is like a box of chocolates, you don’t know what you will get.”

Same thing that the people that we knew, whether they’re family, friends, or just plain acquaintances, even the people that we knew all our life, they still gives us “surprises”. 

I have just learned a new lesson, not to care too much. Actually,  I’ve experienced this before, but never learned my lesson, and it happened again.

I told myself before, I only have myself to trust. And I’m determined to do it, and never to forget. That’s the only time  that I can protect myself. 

Help me Lord to trust only you and to care only for my family and those thay I can trust. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...