Saturday, June 17, 2023

Time


There are times that I feel I am running out of time. That I have to do what I have to do because sooner or later, my time here is up. Well, it’s just me. Been running against time. 

I don’t know, probably because I’m old now. That I have to do what I should, maybe because I don’t have much time anymore like when I was young.

Come to think of it, there are times that time is our enemy. We hen I was young, I wanted to grow fast and old, when I was in school and I have to do my homework or project, we were always given time, the deadline. 

Even at work, we have to be on time on everything, otherwise, we will get written up, in the Philippines, yes, but not much here. 

And when we get off work, we were always in a hurry to go home, to cook, to eat, to see our love ones.

And time is of the essence as they say. Time is very important in our life. It’s precious. But most of all, we should always give time to our Dear Lord. That’s the best time that we can spend. 

After our time here on earth, we will get to spend our time, in heaven, most probably with our love ones who left earlier, and most especially, with the Lord. 

Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...