Friday, June 16, 2023

Anxiety


It is one among those who are thieves of happiness. I guess it’s part of our life. Can we avoid it? Maybe not. All of us experience it, it’s just how you handle it. 

We may choose to ignore it, fight it, then it’ll go. But other chooses to “babysit” it. To let it stay for a long time. Is it because they enjoy it? …lol… hell no! They just don’t know how to handle it.

I also experience anxiety, but I guess it didn’t like me. Why? Because I don’t like it either. I just want it to ruin my life. I don’t want to dwell on it, because, even if I think about it or worry about it, it won’t change. 

I’d rather deal with it, because, I believe, God won’t give it to us if there’s no solution, or we can’t handle it. Let God help you with your troubles. God won’t give us something that we can’t handle. Believe in Him, and He won’t forsake you. 

After all, tomorrow is another day. And God is our yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...