Thursday, June 15, 2023

Whatever!!!


No matter what we do, there are people that we can’t please. It doesn’t matter even if you did everything for them, it’s still not enough. It won’t be enough! 

I maybe laughing, smiling most of the time, but I can also be sure if the situation calls for it. And I can be of service to anyone who needs my help. 

A lot of people mistaken me from being a pushover. They think they can do whatever they pleases. But I an also a human being, I also have feelings. And if I think that it’s too much, I will put a stop to it.

There were a lot of people who abused me, bot physically, but emotionally. Probably because I let them at first. I was just being nice I guess. But once it’s over, it’s over. 

I always do my best to please everybody, and I will do my best, especially to my love ones to make it easier for them. But most of the time, I ended up being the bad guy. Why? Probably because I learnt yo protect myself, and I say what I feel, especially if I knew that I am right. But there are people that doesn’t like me like that.

And what happens? They accused me of not liking them, or I’m being mean. They didn’t know that I am only responding to how they treated me. Reality bites. That’s how I see it. 

I know I have a good heart, and I know I always do my best to treat people right. But I want them to do the same to me. Just like how Jesus treats us, all of us are equal in the eyes of God.

I hope other people realized that, and not just blame me for something that they want me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...